You can go see Christmas lights… or you can go see CHRISTMAS lights!!! This year, make sure you do the latter & hop aboard the 2016 St. Augustine Nights of Lights Trolley.
Old Town Trolley’s “Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley” is a fun and easy way to take it all in. Experienced drivers take you down the best lit streets, play cheerful Christmas music you can sing along to and allow you to gawk at lights without worrying about running in to tourists walking down the middle of the road (don’t be that tourist!) because these drivers are professionals.
Perks of Old Town Trolley’s Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley:
- Free Parking & shuttle to Visitors Information Center, where the Nights of Lights Trolley departs
- Cookies and cider!
- BEST PERK: The super-cool Christmas Light Viewing Glasses! They turn headlights (pix above) or a normal palm tree encircled by strands of lights (pix below) to “Daddy! LOOK!!!”
A few more details you’ll be glad I shared with you:
Where- leave from the Visitors Information Center, 10 West Castillo Drive
Cost- $12.99 adults, $5.99 children 6-12
- Old Jail, 167 San Marco Ave.
- Welcome Center, 1700 N. Ponce de Leon Dr.
- Welcome Center West, 1305 N. Ponce de Leon Dr.
From our family to yours… Merry Christmas!!
p.s. You have 2 choices for Christmas light sightseeing trains! Ripley’s Big Red Christmas Train runs as well.