St. Augustine Record Blogs
My facebook and twitter friends know I’m writing for the St. Augustine Record‘s online mag- Compass. Compass does a great job keeping the community informed of the latest local happenings, concerts in St Augustine and St. Augustine festivals.
For easy access, I’ll post a list of St Augustine blogs I’ve written for Compass:
- St. Augustine 2012 Favorites
- 5 Family Friendly Historic Sites
- St. Augustine on $25 a Day
- St. Augustine Art Walk
- 5 Ways to Woo the Local Way (Valentine’s Day Ideas)
- Top 5 Attractions for All Ages
- Carolina Chocolate Drops come to Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- U-Pick Strawberries in St. Augustine
- Family Friendly Tips for the Colonial Quarter
- Tips for Watching the St. Patty’s Day Parade
- 5 Spring Activities in St. Augustine
- St. Augustine’s Chalk Walk!
- Potter’s Wax Museum
I love to collaborate & link-swap! If you’ve blogged a day in St. Augustine, email me! I’d be happy to share it.