Romantic Shops in St Augustine
While you’re in St. Augustine for your romantic weekend, pick up a souvenir that will remind you of your sweet time away. Last weekend, we found several “sweet nothings” at Red Pineapple on St. George Street. I loved the current look with timeless sayings. The hunt for a perfect piece for you and your honey can be part of your fun!
Ideas for romantic weekend souvenirs in St. Augustine:
- A nautical or historic Christmas Ornament
- House Numbers painted on Spanish Tiles for your home
- A shopping trip at the St. Augustine Outlets! One of my favorite anniversaries was when hubby took me to a mall and told me to pick out an outfit- clothes, shoes and jewelry!- to wear to our special dinner that evening.
- Claude’s Chocolate It won’t last long, but it’ll be a fond memory- that’s for sure!
- A silly historic photo in costume
- Original work of art or pottery to cherish Check out Joel Bagnal’s golden works of art on Aviles.