Where to View 4th of July Fireworks in St Augustine
St. Augustine boasts a spectacular fireworks display every year. Here’s how can you make the St Augustine fireworks 2012 a memory to retell year after year:
Start Early! July 3rd view fireworks at the World Golf Village!
Where to View Fireworks in St. Augustine
- The green in front of the fort. Arrive early to claim a spot- although fireworks won’t launch until after dark (traditionally between 9:00 & 9:30) the oldest city packs out for hours beforehand! Show lasts 20 minutes and is accompanied by music- it’s a fantastic display! Street closures between 8:30 & 10:30- reserve a room in old town for least hassle!
- The Bridge of Lions. Closed to traffic around 8:30, the Bridge becomes a great place to view the 4th of July Fireworks.
- A1A AleWorks. This Old Town staple has a 2nd floor balcony many have claimed as their preferred spot. Call for reservations!
- 4th of July on The White Room’s Rooftop. $40 per adult includes dinner and a phenomenal view!
- The Black Raven. Fireworks (and food & a cruise) from a PIRATE SHIP!?! How cool is that?! $65 21 & up only
- FREEDOM Schooner. ~This relaxing sail is already SOLD OUT~
- The St. Augustine Lighthouse. For $40 per adult, be one of the few people to ever view this spectacular display from the St. Augustine Lighthouse! call 829.0745 ext. 207
- Tini Martini Bar‘s small patio has a great view- as does Meehan’s Irish Pub, Harry’s, and Acapulco Mexican Restaurant. Crucial Coffee, too, if you stretch it a bit.
- Several hotels have waterfront views (Hilton, Monterey Inn, Casablanca Inn, Anchorage Inn & Edgewater Inn…) as well. We’ve been known to enjoy the fireworks at Disney from our room while the littles are sleeping- you may want to do this in St. Augustine!
- Putt Putt. Keep the littles busy and enjoy the view! (beside Bridge of Lions)
- JP Henley’s & OC White’s. These are both S of the Bridge of Lions but may offer a view. Call for details.
Want to be the coolest Mom on the 4th? Here are some food and backyard game ideas for while you’re waiting for the fireworks.
Simply St. Augustine keeps you abreast of the best of St. Augustine. Click here to keep up!