Have you ever gone home from a trip and wished you had picked up just one more item? Is the purchase you want to make too large to take home in your suitcase? Here are 10 St. Augustine Shopping Sites that now offer online ordering for delivery to your doorstep. St. George Street and the shops in St. Augustine no longer have to be a distant memory.
St. Augustine deliciousness year round now available through these St. Augustine Shopping Sites …
- Claude’s Chocolates…. Chocolate goodies made fresh with only the finest of ingredients shipped fresh to you! Customize a box of chocolates for that special someone or treat yourself during these last weeks of winter.
- Whetstone Chocolate… When I think of Whetstone, I think gelato and chocolate seashells. If you have a chance to take their chocolate tasting tour, you may be lucky enough to try one of their chocolate shaped seashells too!
- Kookaburra… Lucky for Allie and for you this coffee can be enjoyed beyond the streets of St. Augustine. Kookaburra prides itself on having fresh coffee direct from the fields and roasted in-house. Coffee connoisseurs agree this is some of the best coffee in St. Augustine.
- Olde Town Jerky…This is my son’s favorite place for jerky and he always has to sample as many as they will let him. If sauces are more to your liking, there’s a wide variety available in various heats to put some kick in any dish. We may not be in the “Old West”, but we still like to add flavor to our dishes.
- Zeno’s Taffy… The new kid in town seems to be fitting in nicely. Next time you are on St. George, stop in to try a free sample and make your own mixed bag of their 90 different flavors. They may be new to us in St. Augustine, but many have visited their Daytona Beach location.
- Spice and Tea Exchange… There is nothing quite like the Spice and Tea Exchange. Their website offers some amazing new recipes for the foodie in you as well as ordering to restock your spice shelf.
St. Augustine Shopping Sites offer a variety of items for the home or to accessorize…
- DeclarationCo… Journals, accessories, clothing, jewelry, household decor, unique candy, and much more! You can find their brick and mortar store in Uptown San Marco the next time you are in town.
- Earthbound… I speak from experience that many of their items can be quite interesting to carry around St. George St. Earthbound features clothing, canvases, decorative items, jewelry, and so much more of the “Earthy” items like oils and salt lamps.
- High Tide Gallery… This gallery helps local artists promote their work. When you come to town, be sure to look them up in their new location on Anastasia Island. Until then, check out what is available online.
- 29olives… What makes a unique gift in the south? Monogramming… 29olives may have just what you need to make that special someone treasure your gift for years to come. Check out their site and be sure to visit their new home on St. George St. the next time you are in town.
Do you have a business in town offering online ordering you would like added to our list of St. Augustine Shopping Sites? Would love to hear from you! Send me a message at HeatherSimplyStAugustine@gmail.com.