Love and St. Augustine the perfect match! Jeff and I first visited St. Augustine on our 10th wedding anniversary and have spent many days since enjoying what St. Augustine has to offer in the last 16 years. Many things have come and gone, but this simply adds to the adventure of finding new places to dine and explore!
What do we love most about St. Augustine?
That’s a tough question because we really like it all! We love meeting new people and new adventures. Here are some ideas of how to enjoy your Love and St. Augustine this Valentine’s Weekend!
- Scavenger Hunt for the Love Trees
- There’s more than just the “famous” Love Tree behind Potter’s Wax Museum. Take a stroll around town and snap some pics kissing your loved one under the Love Trees around town! Need an escort to help you around town to find the Love Trees? Send me a message I have a wonderful guide named Michael I can put you in touch with to help you find them.
- The Corazon Cinema and Cafe
- Stroll on the Bayfront
- Sunrise or Sunset walk on the beach
- A boat tour (so many to choose from)
- Chocolate Tour
- Whetstone Chocolates
- St. Augustine Experiences
- The not just a Chocolate Tour offering lots of yummy sweet goodies to sample as well as some take-home goodness to enjoy even after the tour!
- St. Augustine Experiences also offers an Ale Craft Beer Tour focusing on the history of craft beers in St. Augustine along with samples a lite lunch.
- Find out more at St. Augustine Experiences
- Picnic on the Castillo de San Marcos grounds (the fort)
- Dinner and dessert with a stroll down St. George Street
Whatever you choose, St. Augustine is a perfect place to bring your special someone this Valentine’s Day and throughout the year! Love and St. Augustine go hand in hand in our house! We enjoy many special celebrations downtown and the surrounding area.
Need help planning your visit? Have a new tour or establishment you would like to see highlighted? Send me a message at email@example.com. I look forward to helping you get the most out of your visit to St. Augustine!