We’re going on an EPIC East Coast Road Trip this summer… and we need your help!!
- Do you think South of the Border in South Carolina is a must visit (we’ve never been!)?
- Love to explore Virginia’s battlefields and presidents’ homes?
- Do you go to NYC every chance you get or fly into Boston in the fall?
You get the picture. If you love anywhere on the East Coast, we’d love to hear about it!! Help us plan our EPIC East Coast Road Trip!
There are a few stops we know we’ll hit. Do you have been-there-done-that tips for one of these?
- South of the Border, SC
- Florence, SC or nearby for a quick overnight
- Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown
- Monticello (Thomas Jefferson’s home) or George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Appomattox Battlefield (Civil War)
- All things New York City
- anything along the loooong drive West from Boston to Niagra Falls
- Niagra Falls: US side vs Canadian side… our passports aren’t updated… is it worth the $250 to do so?
- then we’ll head south from Niagra Falls to Nashville, TN… stopping in Ohio
So that’s more or less our plan. It’s going to be one EPIC East Coast Road Trip!! We get to introduce our children to every step of US history… we get to compare Spanish colonization here in St. Augustine to English colonization in Jamestown, explore early Presidents’ homes, see revolutionary sites in Boston, walk Civil War battlefields, see Deco period architecture in NYC and take in natural wonders all along the way. To say I’m excited would be an understatement.
If you want to keep up with our adventures, subscribe to my newsletter! I promise not to spam you… I’ll never post more than 3x a week and it’s usually more like 1x every other week.