BUSINESSES: Looking for Simply’s Media Kit?
You came to the right page! This page contains a high level overview of SimplyStAugustine.com, a few stats and some ideas of ways Simply can help you reach potential customers and build your business. For rates and to look for the best way to reach your desired audience, email SimplyStAugustine@gmail.com
Why Work with Simply?
In a word, engagement. Simply St. Augustine’s readers open their emails. They comment, like and share facebook posts. They look to Simply for vacation and travel advice. Whether locals or regulars from Ohio, Tennessee, New York or Orlando, Simply St. Augustine brings back fond memories of vacation time and inspires plans for the next visit.
The SimplyStAugustine.com community is your target audience. Tourists and locals searching what to do, where to eat and what makes St. Augustine special rely on Simply to guide them. Honest, clear reviews with full disclosure are just one way Simply St. Augustine can help you promote your business. Simply never purchases likes- the numbers listed below are a true reflection of her engaged audience.
About Simply St. Augustine
Simply St. Augustine captures the natural beauty, exciting events and incredible history of St. Augustine through photo rich blogs about local restaurants, attractions, parks, beaches and shops. If you’d like to know more, read “about me”.
A New Appreciation for the Oldest City
Florida native Allie Olsen founded SimplyStAugustine.com in 2011 after reading negative a few too many negative comments on Trip Advisor. She loves St. Augustine and knew naysayers just needed to know where to go! In the fall of 2017 Allie and her family relocated to TN, and Heather Fitzwater took over the day to day posts on the Facebook page with Allie continuing to blog and offer posts from TN. This partnership continued until the fall of 2018 with Heather taking over Simply St. Augustine completely offering the tourist perspective of St. Augustine. Being a regular visitor to town staying in local campgrounds, condos, or just coming to town to celebrate for dinner. The family considers St. Augustine their second home and are in town frequently.
– Social Media Campaign Simply can help you target your posts to reach the audience you fit best, whether it’s ice cream for young families, dancing lessons for empty nesters or tours for those planning a vacation to St. Augustine.
– Sponsor a Blog Post Share the highlights of your business with the Simply St. Augustine community. Includes blog post, watermarked photos + 2 links back to your website.
– Sponsor an Experience Simply shares your experience posts to social media channels (facebook, twitter, instagram). Social media posts to include information you request, tagging your handle. The experience is the only payment required in exchange for social shares. Consider combining with a sponsored post.
– Blog with Slider Visibility Receive front page visibility on SimplyStAugustine.com for the duration of your campaign. To highlight a special event or experience, businesses can reserve the homepage slider for weeks or months in addition to a blog post, 2 links, photos or graphics you provide & social media highlights. Totally customizable.
– Brand Ambassador Simply takes on limited partnerships where she acts as online ambassador to promote your brand/experience over several months. Available
– Banner Ad A high-visibility banner ad either at the head or foot of content posts. 1 available
– Sidebar Ad A static or rotating ad linking to your website. 2 available
As a small business, Simply values creativity when she partners with local businesses! Contact Heather at email@example.com for pricing or to share a fresh idea for working together.